Okay, so I know I am way behind, but here are some favorite Christmas photos. The boys got a High School Musical basketball, which they bounced all morning. They also got an awesome train table (ingeniously put together by Santa’s Big Elf—some train tracks glued to an old coffee table bought for $15. Santa must be a bargain shopper!) It was Clara’s first Christmas. She enjoyed everything. I enjoyed watching her dance in the kitchen with Daddy to his new c.d. Eliza gave Seth a necklace with a shark tooth on it, and Seth has worn it almost everyday since then. Trevor and Philip were with us (the “HOOBS”—which stands for “Heads Out Of ButtS.”) Seth and the HOOBS had a Yatzee tournament that night.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
catching up
Okay, so I know I am way behind, but here are some favorite Christmas photos. The boys got a High School Musical basketball, which they bounced all morning. They also got an awesome train table (ingeniously put together by Santa’s Big Elf—some train tracks glued to an old coffee table bought for $15. Santa must be a bargain shopper!) It was Clara’s first Christmas. She enjoyed everything. I enjoyed watching her dance in the kitchen with Daddy to his new c.d. Eliza gave Seth a necklace with a shark tooth on it, and Seth has worn it almost everyday since then. Trevor and Philip were with us (the “HOOBS”—which stands for “Heads Out Of ButtS.”) Seth and the HOOBS had a Yatzee tournament that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I love the train set on the coffee table. Santas elf was way creative!!
What a great idea on the train table thing! Our bridges would still be in one piece if Santa's elves would have thought of that a year ago!
It was a real fun table.... however, boys are want to take things apart. Now it is just a table. If you are thinking of doing the same thing try something stronger than hot glue.
(seth)
I love that picture of Clara with her hat. It's adorable. That table was a really good idea. We just might try that some time.
Post a Comment