We were able to spend Easter Saturday with my family in Emery County, and then head down to Caineville to spend a few days. It was Seth's first Easter home since before his mission. I love Easter with my family, so I have sort of hijacked it. We even spent it in Emery when we were engaged. It was a great weekend though. The kids loved hiking. Grandma and Grandpa Peterson even came with us. I loved seeing family. Eliza took the picture missing my head. I thought it was great.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Easter in Caineville
We were able to spend Easter Saturday with my family in Emery County, and then head down to Caineville to spend a few days. It was Seth's first Easter home since before his mission. I love Easter with my family, so I have sort of hijacked it. We even spent it in Emery when we were engaged. It was a great weekend though. The kids loved hiking. Grandma and Grandpa Peterson even came with us. I loved seeing family. Eliza took the picture missing my head. I thought it was great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment