
We had a great Thanksgiving. I felt very full from all the food, but even more full from all our time with family. It was absolutely delicious. We spent 5 days with Seth's family, and then headed up north to spend a couple days with mine. My personal high lights from the trip: all the hiking in Caineville as a family, shopping with the girls on "Black Friday," and playing board games (I won RISK again!) I know I said I wouldn't write about poop, but on the way home Seth and I both had a moment where we looked at each other and responded to what each other was thinking, "I never saw myself doing this with you." It was while I was changing Clara's diaper on the passengers seat, and he was changing George on the driver's side in the McDonald's parking lot. I know people here in California think we're crazy for having so many kids, but what would life be like without moments like that? Money can't buy it.
4 comments:
Like your hat Robbin, I can't wait to visit with you guys
I totally agree. Changing diapers in route is always crazy. I remember changing a blow out, in the Walmart parking lot, with Devin as my assistant on the top of our red car. Good times.
Seth and Robbin! Of course I remember you! It looks like there have been a few changes since we were last acqainted. What are you doing in CA? How old are your kiddos? You can email me at peggy_peterson@hotmail.com or we can hook up on facebook. I've seen Robbin's picture but wasn't sure if she would know who I was so I didn't send a friend request.
Cute picture Robbin! It sounds like your Thanksgiving was fun. I totally understand about people thinking your crazy. I feel the same way every day here in Maryland!!
Post a Comment