Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Feces--I mean Faces!

So, we are doing the family blog thing--thanks to Seth's computer skills. He also has nun chuck skills. While making this a true reflection of our family, I am determined that this site isn't to be a dumping spot (no pun intended) on my emotional breakdowns surrounding my daily crusade against poop. This will hopefully become my weekly writing lavatory--I mean laboratory, where I can plop myself down and write instead those daily spurts of joy I experience. I don't want to focus on the things that strain my patience, and constipate my creative functioning. I am truly grateful to be a mother, and despite the foul smells and loads of laundry, the hugs and smiles and laughter more than make up for it. We miss all of you, and I think we will enjoy keeping in touch this way. Hopefully I won't be too log--I mean long winded. --love, Robbin

7 comments:

sharon said...

very runny i mean funny Robbin

The Queen Bee said...

Too Cute the kids are getting so big. I can't wait to see your contribution to the blog world!

m and a said...

that is hilarious!

Brenda said...

Ha! You are too funny. (:
Your kids are so dang cute!!

I like your intro to blogging. I
agree wholeheartedly! Although sometimes I feel like I still complain a bit, blogging is a great way to remember the good things!!

Sandra said...

Woo hoo, I'm excited that your blogging now. Now maybe we will keep better in touch. Your so funny!

The Jensens 3.5 said...

Oh how I miss your wit!! Love you guys! Glad you joined our blogging world!!

emilein said...

welcome to blogspot. I know you'll love. Your family is so cute! I'm excited to see more.